Saturday, December 02, 2006

Submissions for December, 2006 - Topic: Red


Good job Sir Klumpy, the judges have selected your video as The Most Interesting Video of the Month. Congrats!


Director: Ed

This is my first attempt at claymation; I found out that it's hard. But it was fun making it today, and I learned a lot of what not to do for my next effort.

It barely qualifies for the theme, but one of the character's shirt is red.



The Christmas Tree on Vimeo




Director: Sir Klumpy

With Christmas just around the corner I thought you might like to see a hard working little toy getting the Christmas Tree ready for Santa’s big visit.

[click the image below to view the film]

The Little Tree
The Little Tree

1 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Blogger monthlyDV Staff said...

I like how he takes off with the candy cane at the end Sir Klumpy. Well done stop action. Also, your lighting for the clip was very clean and consistant.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home