Saturday, April 21, 2007

Submissions for April, 2007 - Topic: Magic

The Most Interesting Video of the Month goes to Sir Klumpy for his video "Darcy the Daydreamer", making Sir Klumpy monthlyDV's first two time winner!

Congratulations!


Director: Ed

I won't get my "Magic" video finished in time, so I'm submitting this, which is a special effect rich video of a new superhero "Superprez". I'll probably add the other video after the deadline.


Superprez - Episode One on Vimeo




Director: Sir Klumpy

Join in the Adventures of Darcy the Daydreamer, the little girl who daydreamed her way to adventure. This is my attempt at trying to make the book come alive with action and movement. Although it took a lot of time to complete, the result was very satisfying.

[click the image below to view the film]

Darcy the Daydreamer
Darcy the Daydreamer

3 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the story for "Darcy the Daydreamer" and how you made it come to life with the animations. Is this book published? It could be.

 
At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to thank the academy for this honor....

 
At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This video is a copyright violation! I am the creator and author of Darcy The Daydreamer. I'll see you in court!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home